The journey since 2001 has been more than eventful with ExpertRating having provided pre-employment skill testing services to over 6500 companies in over 60 countries with over 5
million tests taken annually. The timeline tells our story...
- Over 5 million tests taken yearly. Clients in over 60 countries.
- Over 6500 companies having used ExpertRating tests.
- Walmart, Amazon and UPS choose ExpertRating.
- ExpertRating wins the Google SME Awards for innovative business, outclassing thousands of small and medium businesses in a competition style ranking.
- Over 50 clients added in the Middle East including BAYT.com, the Middle East's largest job portal.
- ExpertRating acquires psychometric.com
- Over 3 million tests taken annually.
- Over 5000 companies using ExpertRating.
- ExpertRating.com breaks into the top 10,000 global websites in terms of web traffic as per Alexa rankings.
- 2012 Naukri.com, India's largest job portal forges a strategic alliance with ExpertRating leading to over 100 companies using Naukri branded tests for engineer hiring.
- Team size goes up to 50 full time employees
- The world's first company to create a locked down browser for skill testing (patent pending)
- Team size goes up to 30 full time employees.
- ExpertRating becomes the world's first company to use coding challenges for pre-employment skill assessment.
- ExpertRating forges an alliance with Ed2go (a Cengage company) for selling instructor-led courses. Ranks amongst Ed2go's top 5 performers for the next 7 years.
- Over 2500 companies having used ExpertRating services.
- Celebrates 5 years with client list reaching over 2000 clients
- Tests translated into Japanese and Russian
- Expertrating test list goes up to 500 titles
- 1 million tests taken annually
- Expertrating acquires ISO 9001:2000 certification from TUV, Germany.
- Several prominent clients added for API services, such as oDesk, Elance and Guru.com
- ExpertRating tests taken by over 400,000 professionals on the 3 leading marketplaces for services
- API services launched, allowing websites to seamlessly integrate with ExpertRating
- Over 50 new clients added including Ericsson
- Reaches a target of over 200,000 tests taken every month
- Signs up Tampa, Florida based vWorker (acquired by Freelancer)
- ExpertRating is suddenly exposed to 100,000 freelance workers at vWorker
- Signs up 12 more clients in the US, notable among them is IKEA
- Team size goes up to 10
- ExpertRating.com launched with 30 tests and a team size of 2